What are we looking for?
Slingshot Ventures is looking for an energetic and organized office assistant who will join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for greeting visitors to our office and handling clerical tasks. If you have a passion for providing excellent service, then we have a great opportunity for you!
Slingshot Ventures is managed by an entrepreneurial-minded team of ten, each with their own specialism, added value, and responsibility. We all share a love for finding promising ventures and helping them to unlock their full potential. Our Slingshot Ventures II Fund is an EUR 64 million venture capital fund with a focus on companies that operate scalable, international and online-focused business models. We primarily invest in the Netherlands, other Western European countries and Israel. Our current portfolio of investments consists of Boldking, Temper, Chronext, Wasteless, Versa, Swishfund, Stox Energy Socks, ShapeShift Gaming, Naduvi and Wundermart.
At Slingshot Ventures we firmly believe that the diversity of our team makes us more creative, forward-thinking, innovative and as a result of that significantly more successful. Being “different” is what makes us unique and we always welcome one-of-a-kind ambitious people to complement our team.
About your role
In the roll of office assistant your primary focus will be greeting visitors to our office. Other duties will include calendar management, assisting the office manager and investment team with preparing documents, organizing files, managing and generally keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
- scheduling appointments
- set up, organize, and maintain meeting rooms
- Assisting with organizing company events
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Purchase office supplies
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, printing, taking notes and making travel plans.
- greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
What we are looking for
- MBO/HBO level, preferably with a secretarial education;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
How to apply?
Apply by sending an e-mail with a short and to the point motivation as well as your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.